Financial Aid Counselor
Penn State Berks is hiring a Financial Aid Counselor. The primary role of this position is to educate and assist prospective students and their families with the financial aid process from application through the disbursement of funds into their account before they are students and after matriculation to the University. This position provides continued financial aid counseling for all current Penn State Berks students. This position provides support at events where financial aid information is being shared such as high school financial aid nights, First Year Seminar classes, and more. This position is the lead communications person for the financial aid team and reports directly to the Assistant Director of Financial Aid.
- Provide daily financial aid functions including counseling and providing information for current and prospective students and families
- Work closely with the Bursar’s Office to help students explore ways to pay current and past-due bills. Work proactively and reactively with students to resolve outstanding balance issues
- Serve as the main communications liaison for the Financial Aid Office. Updating website information, social media updates, and email updates to students, staff, and faculty on campus
- Serve as a liaison for Berks Federal Work-Study Program and any other wage program when applicable
- Provide education and financial literacy information to campus and community
- Complete other assignments as assigned by the Assistant Director of Financial Aid and Director of Enrollment Management
Penn State Berks
To apply for this job please visit psu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.