Assistant Director of Financial Aid
Assistant Director of Financial Aid – Full time, Staff
Central Penn College is seeking a full time Assistant Director of Financial Aid. This lead position responsible for processing and awarding student financial aid as well as supporting recruitment and retention through dissemination of financial aid information. The Assistant Director of Financial Aid will be responsible for financial aid staff and running the office in the absence of the Financial Aid Director.
The position reports to the Financial Aid Director and is located in Summerdale, PA.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Processing and awarding financial aid consistent with federal and state regulations.
· Administering Pell, PHEAA, Federal Loans and Private Loan programs.
· Provide counseling to current and incoming students and families regarding types and sources of financial aid programs.
· Provide follow up to ensure completion of financial application process.
· Assist Financial Aid Director in special projects.
· Miscellaneous clerical and administrative duties (e.g., mail, photocopying, answering telephones, filing).
Central Penn College
Job Requirements: • Bachelor’s Degree • 2 to 5 years of related experience preferably in higher education • Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office • Excellent communication and customer service skills • Sound analytical and problem-solving skills • Attention to detail
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com