Associate Director of Financial Aid- Compliance
The Associate Director, Financial Aid Compliance is responsible for maintaining compliance with all State, Federal and NCAA regulations. The Associate Director, Financial Aid Compliance also works the Director of Financial Aid in the administration of all office duties.
• Keeps current on State and Federal regulation updates.
• Provides communication and training to Financial Aid staff on State and Federal regulatory changes.
• Ongoing consultation with Financial Aid staff to ensure adherence to State and Federal regulations.
• Works with Enrollment Systems and Analytics to ensure FAM system (Banner) is updated and compliant.
• Assist with completion of FISAP and A133 (internal audit) annually.
• Assists with additional audits as required (PHEAA, Veterans).
• Acts as a liaison with the Athletic Department and is responsible for compliance with all rules,
regulations, and principles of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), Atlantic 10
Conference and any other conference with which the University may have an affiliation, and
with the policies and procedures of La Salle University.
• Responsible for compliance with NCAA Bylaws 10.1 (ethical conduct) and NCAA Bylaw 11.2
• Represents Financial Aid on special projects.
• Assists with review, verification, and awarding of federal, state and institutional financial aid.
• Counsels students and parents concerning financial aid, billing, and financing options.
• Assists the Director in administration of all financial aid programs, in formulating financial aid
• Responds to emails and telephone calls regarding financial aid eligibility and policies.
• Assists Office of Admission in student recruitment efforts (Open House, Blue & Gold Events, etc.)
• Participate in professional activities and training.
• Other related duties as assigned.
La Salle University
• Bachelor’s degree • Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a higher education financial aid environment • Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of constituent groups • Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, utilizing databases, and internet search software relevant to the position • Must be in good standing in all Federal Title IV programs • Knowledge of and commitment to the mission of La Salle University Preferred Qualifications • Experience using Ellucian’s Banner Financial Aid module • Proficiency in written and spoken Spanish Physical Requirements and/or Unusual Work Hours • Evening and weekend work may be required during peak work times.
To apply for this job please visit lasalle.peopleadmin.com.