Director of Financial Aid
Seton Hill University seeks highly motivated candidates for the position of Director of
Financial Aid. This position reports directly to the Vice President for Enrollment
Management and is responsible for the supervision and management of the financial aid
office. Duties will include:
● Manages the day-to-day operation of the financial aid operation, including the
implementation of all federal and state programs, policies, services and
regulations. This requires the director to maintain a working knowledge of all
current and pending federal and state regulations.
● Manage the internal operating policies and creating, organizing and managing
the processes for awarding financial aid to students.
● Coordinates all financial aid student advising; the dissemination of pertinent
information to the campus community
● Coordinates the processing of financial aid applications, the collection of all
required documents and data, the determination of awards, and the
disbursement of awards. Supervises appropriate case review and record
● Selects, trains, supervises and evaluates all personnel assigned to the Financial
● Assists students with resolving financial aid difficulties. Responsible for financial
aid appeals and professional judgment issues, e.g., income adjustments and
● Collaborates with Enrollment management and other departments in the
planning, developing, and coordinating of enrollment and retention programs.
● Performs other duties as assigned by the Vice President for Enrollment
The position is open until filled with the Search Committee reviewing no fewer than five
(5) working days from posting. If you are interested in applying please submit a cover
letter and resume:
Diversity is a core value at Seton Hill University. We are passionate about building and sustaining an equitable and inclusive learning and working environment for all students, faculty, and staff. We actively seek to recruit applicants who will contribute to a climate that supports students, faculty, and staff of all identities and backgrounds.
Seton Hill University
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in and knowledge of higher education financial aid, financial aid software (preferably PowerFAIDS), have a demonstrated commitment to student success and customer service, and a Bachelor’s degree.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.