Student Financial Services Counselor
- The Student Financial Services Counselor will provide quality front office customer service by performing a variety of student business functions. The Counselor will assist students and families in navigating student financial aid, student billing and accounts receivables, payment and financing options, and financial literacy. This position will work closely with financial aid staff, the business office, the office of the registrar and other related offices of the College to support Wilson’s mission and strategic plan. Conducts all aspects of position with service to students, families and college community as paramount.
· Receive and process student account payments
· Counsel students and families on financing and financial aid options
· Process and review student refund checks
· Provide general financial aid information in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies
· Offer FAFSA completion assistance and loan counseling
· Responds to all email sent to the ssc@wilson mailbox.
· Assist students with other business such as interdepartmental referrals, requesting commuter meal plans, and issuing Phoenix ID Cards
· Participate in Financial Literacy events and programming
· Participate in student recruitment and Orientation events, as needed
– Provides support services within Office of Student Financial Services by answering phones, scheduling appointments, faxing and filing.
• Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or finance preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience • Experience in financial aid or student accounts in a post-secondary institution preferred.
Submit online application at the link listed above and upload your resume. Application review will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com