Director of Financial Aid
Allegheny College, a small selective national liberal arts college, invites applications for the position of Director of Financial Aid. The position is full-time exempt position reporting to the Vice President for Enrollment Management.
The Director of Financial Aid will provide strategic leadership for the Office of Financial Aid and serve as a key member of the Enrollment Management division. The Director is part of a collaborative and innovative team who focus on student success through a lens of equity and inclusion and has a passion for the liberal arts.
The Director will:
* Develop and oversee execution of financial aid strategies through a process of assessment and continuous improvement
* Ensure compliance with all federal, state and institutional laws, regulations, and policies
* Collaborate with Director of Admission and Vice President on enrollment forecasting
* Utilize data analysis and predictive analytics to inform decision making and ensure a culture of data-driven decision making in the financial aid office
* Coordinate aid packaging policies and processes
* Provide oversight of student employment
* Serve on institutional committees including retention and financial assistance/appeals
* Lead and manage 4-member financial aid team, providing professional development
* Manage day-to-day operations of the financial aid office
* Manage financial aid office budget
* Serve as the senior representative of the Office of Financial Aid, internally and externally
* Other duties as assigned
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree required - Master’s Degree preferred, 7+ years in enrollment management or related field, previous staff leadership experience, commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion and being student-centered, prior experience at a private liberal arts institution preferred. Preferred qualifications and experiences: Strong oral and written communication skills, understanding of current best practices in financial aid leveraging, data analysis and modeling experience, previous experience with Colleague and/or Slate CRM, ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and provide contact information for three references to the Office of Human Resources, Allegheny College, 520 N. Main Street, Meadville, PA 16335 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. An offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. Allegheny College is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity. Women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of other underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. Allegheny does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com